ONGC Scholarship 2021 Application Form Reward । ONGC Scholarship Last Date । How to apply for ONGC Scholarship । ONGC Scholarship Online Apply ONGC Scholarship for OBC । ONGC Scholarship Declaration Form । ONGC Scholarship 2021 Last Date ।
ONGC Scholarship 2021- ONGC Scholarship Scheme which is presented by the organization of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. 500 students of general and OBC category will be benefited by this scheme. However, 1000 candidates from SC and ST category will be benefitted. Candidates will get Rs 4000 per month to continue studies.
Hello friends, Today we provide you all information about ONGC Scholarship application form and eligibility in this post . if you are going to apply in this scholarship Scheme then this post for you . read this post carefully. We also shared about Aalo Scholarship 2021
ONGC Scholarship 2021
Under ONGC Scholarship, there are ONGC Foundation Scholarship for Economically Weaker General Category, ONGC Foundation Scholarship Scheme for OBC Category Students, and ONGC Scholarship for Meritorious SC/ST Students. Applicants will be awarded Rs.48000/- every year. Scholarship will be given to students pursuing professional degree courses. The objective of ONGC Foundation is to provide financial assistance to the students. 2000 candidates selected under this scheme will be awarded, out of which 500 will be from economically weaker general category, 500 students will be from OBC category, and rest 1000 scholarships will be for SC/ST category. 50% of the scholarship is reserved for girls.
Must Read -: Oasis Scholarship Apply Now
Must Read-: Rajasthan patwari model paper
Highlights of ONGC Scholarship
|Provide scholarship to needy students
|No. of Scholarship
|4000 Per Month
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Scholarship 2021
To apply for the scholarship the applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- OBC, SC/ST and economically weaker section students from general category can apply for ONGC scholarship.
- Candidates should be Indian citizens.
- They should belong to OBC, SC/ST, or general category.
- They should be pursuing their first year of BE [Bachelor of Engineering], MBBS [Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery], MBA [Master of Business Administration], or Masters in Geology/Geophysics.
- Candidates should be pursuing regular full time course.
- AICTE, MIC, UGC, AIU, State Educational Boards, State Government and Central Government should approve the institutions.
- He/she should have secured minimum 60% marks in class XII board examination.
- Candidates must have secured minimum 6.0 out of 10 marks in GPA/CGPA.
- Their age should not be more than 30 years.
- The family income should not exceed INR 2,00,000 per annum for students belonging to OBC and general categories.
- he family income should not exceed INR 4,50,000 per year, INR 37,500 per month for students belonging to SC/ST category.
ONGC Scholarship Important Dates
|Application Starting Date
|Application End Date
Required Document for ONGC Scholarship
If you are going to apply in this scholarship scheme then you must have the following documents-:
- Birth Certificate / Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 12 mark sheet in case of Engineering/ MBBS students.
- Consolidated graduation mark sheet in case of MBA/Masters in Geology/Geophysics students.
- Annual income certificate of the family.
- Bank details verified by the bank.
- Pan card
- Caste certificate
Must Read -: GP Birla Scholarship
ONGC Scholarship 2021 Application Form
How to Apply Online for ONGC Scholarship
- Applicants have to fill the online application form through the website https://www.ongcscholar.org/.
- Open the official website and from the home page,
- You have to click on “Apply Scholarship” option
- Now for “ONGC Scholarship for OBC Category UG- 2021-2022” or “ONGC Scholarship for OBC Category PG- 2021-2022” or “ONGC Scholarship for General Category UG- 2021-2022” or “General Category PG- 2021” Click on “ONGC Scholarship”. -2022″ or “ONGC Scholarship for Meritorious SC/ST Category”.
- Now read the instructions and tick the checkbox.
- Click on apply option and fill the application form.
- First, enter the basic details and click Next.
- Now enter your address details and click next.
- Then enter qualification details and click next.
- Enter your bank information and click Next.
- Upload the finally scanned documents in the mentioned form.
- After reviewing the details submit the application by clicking on the submit option.
- Must take printout of application form for further use.
- You have to submit the hard copy of the application form along with the documents to the designated office of ONGC as per the details given in the application format.
Must Read-: Gram Sevak Model Paper 2021
ONGC Scholarship Offline Application Process
To apply offline for the scholarship you need to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to download the official PDF of the application form for the scholarship.
- Download Scholarship Form
- Take a printout of the scholarship form
- you have to fill the application form
- Attach documents to the application
- close application form
- Send the application form to the following address-:
- Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited , Green Hills Tel Bhavan , Dehradun-248003
Benefits of ONGC Scholarship Scheme
The following benefits will be provided to the candidates in this scholarship:-
- Every year the foundation will select 500 students for OBC category, 500 students from general and 1000 candidates from SC/ST category to avail ONGC scholarship
- .Students should not have benefited from any other scholarship at the time of application.
- Selected students will receive INR 4,000 per month, i.e. INR 48,000 per year.
- ONGC Foundation reserves 50% of the total scholarship seats for female students
Must Read-: Wb HS Scholarship Online Apply
Selection Process For ONGC Scholarship 2021
In this Scholarship scheme the all scholarship distribution based on the following selection process-:
- The team selects the candidates on the basis of their educational qualification and financial need. ONGC Corporation decides the final list of scholars. The team selects the applied students for BE and MBBS scholarship on the basis of their marks in class XII board examination.
- The team selects candidates pursuing MBA or post-graduation in Geology/Geophysics on the basis of their bachelor’s degree marks.
- Applicants belonging to BPL (Below Poverty Line) families will get top priority.
- The selection team will give priority to candidates belonging to low-income families.
How can Download the ONGC Scholarship 2021 Application Form ?
If you want to download the ONGC Scholarship 2021 Application Form then click the below link -:
ONGC Scholarship Term & Condition
To apply for the scholarship the applicant has to comply with the following terms and conditions:-
- To continue receiving ONGC scholarship benefits, selected candidates must maintain an excellent academic record and good conduct throughout their course.
- If candidates cannot maintain the academic or conduct requirements they will not receive the scholarship amount.
- To continue receiving ONGC scholarship amount he must have secured minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examinations or at least 5 grade marks out of 10.
- Candidates who wish to continue the benefits can apply for renewal by filling and submitting the ONGC Scholarship Renewal Form available on the website. However, they should maintain the required percentage.
|National Scholarship Portal
ONGC Scholarship Helpline Number
If you are facing some issue and want some query in this ONGC Scholarship 2021 Application Form ,then you can contact with that given number-:
FAQs- ONGC Scholarship 2021
ONGC Scholarship 2021 Application Form PDF ?
If you want to download the ONGC Scholarship 2021 Application Form then you have to open the official website. and you get the application form there. Otherwise you can download from click here
How many seats reserves for a female candidate in ONGC?
In this scholarship scheme 50% seats from total seats , reserves as female candidate .
ONGC Scholarship 2021 last date ?
There are no last date for ONGC Scholarship 2021. you can apply in this scheme in current session .
How many scholarship get in ONGC Scholarship ?
ONGC Scholarship 2020-21 to meritorious general category students. Read More Benefits: A total of 500 students will be selected under this scholarship program. The selected scholars will get a lump sum amount of INR 4,000 per month, i.e. INR 48,000 per annum.
How many scholarship for ST/SC Students in ONGC Scholarship ?
ONGC Scholarship 2021 Application Form in this scholarship 1000 students from ST/SC get benefits in this scheme.