Oasis Scholarship Status । Oasis Scholarship Status Check । Track Oasis Scholarship Status Online । Eligibility for Oasis Scholarship 2021 । West Bengal Oasis Scholarship Apply Online । How to check Oasis Scholarship Status Online ।
WB Oasis Scholarship- The minimum qualifying marks in the Secondary Examination shall be 75% in the aggregate to be considered for the award of the scholarship, and the aggregate marks obtained in the Secondary Examination excluding passing marks in the additional subject, if any, shall be the sole criterion for consideration. Candidates from outside the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education will not be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Hello friends, Today we provide you all information about Oasis Scholarship Status 2021 in this post. If you want to know application status , eligibility and application process then must read this post-:
Oasis Scholarship Status 2021
The Government of West Bengal through its Backward Classes Welfare and Tribal Development departments Pre-Matric (Class 9th and Class 10th) and Post-Matric (UG, PG and Diploma). This scholarship helps students financially in their senior secondary education and higher studies in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Nursing, B.Ed. and M.Ed, Pharmacy, Diploma, PTTI, BVSc and LLB courses.
Highlights of West Bengal Oasis Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||Oasis Scholarship|
|Provider||West Bengal Backward Classes Welfare & Tribal Development Department|
|Official Website||click here|
Oasis Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Given below is the list of important eligibility requirements for students to be eligible for the Oasis Scholarship released by the West Bengal Backward Classes Welfare and Tribal Development Departments-:
- Applicant must be a resident of West Bengal.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must have a low family annual income.
- The applicant must have secured 50% cumulative marks in the previous final examination.
- The applicant should have obtained a certain number of attendance required.
- 30% of scholarship programs are reserved for female students.
- The scholarship will be given to only 2 applicants from the same family or blood relation.
- The table below gives detailed information about the eligibility criteria of the proposed scholarship.
Types of Oasis Scholarship
The Department of Backward Classes Welfare and Tribal Development offers 4 main Oasis Scholarships which are-
- Pre- Matric Scholarship for SC students –
- Pre- Matric Scholarship for ST students –
- Post- matric Scholarship for SC/ST students –
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students –
<<Click here for All West Bengal Scholarship List>>
Important dates for Oasis Scholarship 2021
|Online application start||June 2021|
|Last date for online Application||December 2021|
|Last date for Renewal application||December 2021|
Oasis Scholarship Amount
West Bengal Government is providing OASIS Scholarship 2021 to SC, ST and OBC students for their higher education. Candidates will be selected for this scholarship on the basis of their financial status and merit. Eligible candidates will receive the following scholarship amount directly in their bank account
For Class IX and X students (Pre-Matric)
- Pre-matriculation class 9th and 10th day scholar candidates will get Rs. 150 per month and hostel will get Rs. 750 per month for 10 months as scholarship amount.
- Pre-Matriculation Adhoc Grant for Day-scholars Rs. 750 and for hostel Rs. 1000 per year.
For UG & PG Students (Post-Matric)
- Post Matric/Engineering/Medical/BSc (Agriculture)/LLM/M.Phil/PhD candidates have to pay Rs. 1200 (for Hosteller) or Rs. 550 (for Day Scholar) per month
- Post Matric B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharm / LLB / Post Graduate / Hotel Management students have to pay Rs. 820 (for HS Teller) or Rs. 530 (for Day Scholar) per month on the bank account.
- Post Matric Scholarship for Undergraduate (Hons) Students Rs.750 (for Hosteller) OR Rs. 300 (for Day Scholar) per month.
For Diploma students (Post-Matric)
- Students who are currently studying in Polytechnic/ITI/Class 11th or 12th can get Rs. 750 (for Hosteller) or Rs. 230 (for Day Scholar) per month as scholarship amount.
Required Documents for Oasis Scholarship
Below is the list of essential documents required during the verification process and application process:-
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- Birth Certificate or Secondary Admit Card.
- Copy of mark sheet/certificate of final examination
- PAN Card / Voter Card / Ration Card / Bank Passbook of the applicant.
- Epic card of candidate’s father and mother
- Caste certificate of one’s parents or one in blood relation from the parent’s side.
- Income certificate from Panchayat/Municipality or any other recognized body.
Must Read-: Paramparik Scholarship
Oasis Scholarship Application Process
The online Oasis Scholarship Portal ensures an easy application process for the scholarship. Below we have compiled the step-by-step procedure to be followed to apply for the WB Oasis Scholarship. However, it is always recommended to read the instructions and guidelines carefully before starting the application process to avoid any wrong submission which may lead to cancellation of the form.
Oasis Scholarship Online Registration
- Visit the official OASIS Scholarship Application Portal and click on the Student Registration link to apply as a fresh candidate.
- Select your district to apply for (where your institute is located). Students who are studying outside West Bengal should select the district of their permanent address.
- Fill the required caste certification details: your name, father’s name and computerized caste certificate number (manual certificate will not be accepted) and click on submit button.
- Update the basic details like date of birth, sub-caste, current institution name, phone number and email with the scanned photograph.
- Then click on submit button to complete your registration.
- Download computer generated acknowledgment slip.
- The PDF file will contain the User ID and Password of the applicant for future login.
Completion of the Oasis Application Form
- Visit the OASIS Scholarship Application Portal and click on the Registered Student Login link.
- Now enter your User ID, Password and District and click on Login button.
- Click on further details button and fill all required details like communication address, institute details etc and save it.
- Enter your bank account information: Bank Name, Account Number, IFSC Code and MICR Code. Then click on Verify and Lock option and once it is locked you cannot edit these details.
- Click on Print Application button and download the application form.
How track Oasis Application Status
- Visit the OASIS Scholarship Application Portal and click on the Track Application button.
- Enter your User ID or Application Number and Application Session.
- Click on the Check Status button to view the status of your scholarship application.
Oasis Scholarship Renewal Process
Here is the procedure to be followed for speedy online renewal of your scholarship application provided by West Bengal Backward Classes Welfare and Tribal Development Departments.
- Visit the OASIS Scholarship Application Portal and click on the Renew Scholarship button.
- Login with your User ID, Password and applicable district.
- Check all the details and information provided by you earlier. If you want to update any information, add it and save the changes.
- Click on Renew Application and then click on Renew and Lock Application button.
- Download acknowledgment slip
- Now submit this copy with your signature to your respective BDO office (for Block area) and PO-cum-DWO (for Corporation and Municipality area).
Note-: Once the documents of both fresh and renewal candidates are successfully verified, the scholarship amount will be credited to their bank accounts. It takes about 6 to 8 months.
Oasis Scholarship Helpline Number
If the candidates face any difficulty while registering for Oasis Scholarship or want to get some additional information regarding the scholarship, they can contact the higher authorities at +91-8420023311.
|National Scholarship Portal|
|Oasis Scholarship Status 2021|
FAQs- Oasis Scholarship Status 2021
What is the amount of Oasis Scholarship?
The scholars will receive an Oasis scholarship amount of INR 1,200 as a maintenance allowance every month. SC/ST students pursuing Medical, Engineering, B.Sc in Agriculture, MPhil, PhD and LLM courses will get Rs 1,200 per month.
How do i renew my Oasis Scholarship Status ?
Step 1: Visit the official website of Oasis Scholarship Portal.
Step 2: Click on ‘Renew Scholarship’ in the ‘Students Corner’ section.
Step 3: A new window will appear. Now select the district where your institute is located and confirm.
Step 4: Enter your Application ID / User ID, Password and Captcha to login.
step 5: Now download your acknowldedgment slip
and submit this BDO Office.
When Oasis Scholarship Application Form Start ?
The online application for Oasis Scholarship is start from june 2021.
Oasis Scholarship Amount List 2021?
The Scholarship Amount in Oasis scholarship given as below-:
– For Class IX and X students (Pre-Matric) – 150 to 750 RS per month
– For UG & PG Students (Post-Matric) – 550 to 1200 RS per month
– For Diploma students (Post-Matric)- 230 to 750 RS per month.
What is the Official Website of Oasis Scholarship ?
The official website of Oasis Scholarship is https://oasis.gov.in/
How can Apply for Oasis Scholarship 2021?
Visit the official OASIS Scholarship Application Portal and click on the Student Registration link to apply as a fresh candidate. Select your district (where your institute is located) to apply. Students who are studying outside West Bengal should select the district of their permanent address.
How to check Oasis Scholarship Status ?
If you want to check your oasis scholarship status then you have to open the official website of oasis scholarship and then click on check status . after that fill the all details and click on submit. now your oasis scholarship status display on your screen.
5 thoughts on “Oasis Scholarship Status 2021: Check Application Status, List of Scholarship”