Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme । West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form Download । Rupashree Prakalpa Eligibility Criteria । Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form PDF । How to apply for Rupashree Prakalpa WB । Rupashree Prakalpa Apply Online । wbrupashree.gov.in
Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form 2021- The Government of West Bengal has launched the Rupashree Prakalpa Yojana for the empowerment of women in the state. Under this scheme, the government will provide a one-time financial assistance of Rs. 25,000 to the financially stressed families at the time of marriage of their daughters.
Hello Friends, Today we provide you all information about Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme in this post. If you are thinking to apply in this scheme and want to know about Rupashree Prakalpa Eligibility Criteria & Application Process then read this post carefully-:
West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme
This scheme is for girls above 18 years of age. Under this Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme , girls will get a lump sum amount of Rs. 25,000 at the time of her marriage to the Government of West Bengal. This article is an overview of West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa Yojana and its eligibility, documents required and application process. We also Shared About Paramparik Scholarship
West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa Yojana Highlights
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Girls of West Bengal|
|Application Form||click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Benefits of Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme 2021
Following are the benefits of West Bengal Government’s Rupashree Prakalpa Yojana:
- Provide incentives to stop child marriage
- Encourage parents to educate girl child
- Girls will get Rs. 25,000 at the time of his marriage if he has fulfilled all the eligibility requirements and applied for this scheme
Read This -: West Bengal HS Scholarship
Rupashree Prakalpa Eligibility Criteria
To apply the Rupashree scheme, the applicant must fulfill the following eligibility guidelines. Know all the detail information about who can apply for Rupashree Yojana and then download Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form -:
- To apply for Rupashree scheme, the age of the girl should be more than 18 years at the time of her marriage.
- The annual family income does not exceed Rs. 1.5 shortfall.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal to apply Rupashree scheme.
- No, minimum educational qualification required to apply Rupashree Prakalpa.
Read This -: GP Birla Scholarship Online Apply
Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form
If you want to Download Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form Then click below link -:
Required Document for Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme
Following documents are required to apply Rupashree scheme offline. These documents will be attached with the Rupashree Prakalpa application form-:
- Date of Birth Certificate (Madhya Admission / Birth Certificate).
- Groom details. (Name, Address, ID Proof)
- Wedding invitation card or any other proof.
- A copy of the bride’s declaration about her marriage.
- ID Proof (Voter Card, Aadhar Card).
- Bride’s bank account details.
- Family Income Certificate (Declaration)
Rupashree Prakalpa Application Process
The application forms for Rupashree Yojana will be available from the Municipality Office or BDO Office or SDO Office. Collect the Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form and then fill it carefully. Attach the required documents with it and then submit to the concerned authority.
Download the Rupashree Yojana Application Form from the link given below. The online application process has not started yet. Applicants have to fill the application form before their marriage and submit it to BDO or Municipality office. 25,000 will be deposited in the applicant’s bank account before marriage.
Important Notes for apply in Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme
- Applicants age should be 18 years.
- He should remain unmarried as on the day of submission of application.
- The proposed marriage should be his first marriage.
- The age of his proposed vessel should be 21 years
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal
- Their annual family income will not exceed 1.50 lakhs.
- The applicant should have his own bank account.
- The form should be accompanied by two passport size color photographs (of the bride and groom).
- Proof of Age: Self-Signed Xerox of Secondary Admit Card/ Birth Certificate/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card etc. will be required. (Both)
- Wedding invitation card will be required along with the form.
- Unmarried and annual income to be declared before Wedding.
Click here – Aalo Scholarship Apply Online
Rupashree Prakalpa Selection Process
Collect Rupashree Yojana Application Form from BDO, SDO or Municipality Office and fill it correctly. Attach required documents with it and submit it to the following office. An Inquiry Officer may visit the applicant’s home for verification. After successful verification, the official will pass the application form.
Selected/passed applicants will get the amount of Rupashree scheme directly in their bank account one week before their marriage.
How to Check Rupashree Payment Status
Selected applicants can check their Rupashree Yojana payment status online. If you have applied for Rupashree Yojana and also got Rupshree ID number, then you can check your expected payment date for Rupshree Yojana amount online-:
- To check your Rupashree payment date, you will only need these two information –
- Your Rupashree ID Number
- Year of application
- Now, visit the official website of West Bengal Rupashree Online Portal and click on Track Application option. Enter the information and submit. After that, you can check your expected payment dates for Rupashree scheme amount.
- You have to enter the Rupashree ID number, which you received through your SMS.
Rupashree Prakalpa Helpline Number
If you have any query related Rupashree Prakalpa Selection Process Then you can contact with the given number-:
Helpline Number – 033-2584-6348
Mobile number- 8697981616
FAQs – Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme
Who can apply in Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme ?
Any Girl, From West Bengal are eligible for this scheme their family income below 1.5 lack . and her age 18 years, her family permanent resident of WB.
What is Rupashree Scheme 2021?
Under this scheme, the government will provide a one-time financial assistance of Rs. 25,000 to the financially stressed families at the time of marriage of their daughters.
How much the amount in West Bengal Rupashree Prakalpa ?
This is a West Bengal Governmental Scheme , And the WB Government paid 25000 INR to economically poor girls for their marriage .
What is the last date of Rupashree Prakalpa ?
There are no last date define in the official notification of Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme .
Where Submit the Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form ?
You can submit your Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form in your Gram panchayat/ BDO Office / SDO Office.
When i get the amount of Rupashree Prakalpa ?
The amount of Rupashree Prakalpa credited by the west Bengal government in your bank account before one week from marriage cermoney.
Can I submit the marriage invitation card with Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form ?
Yes, you have to submit your marriage invitation card with Rupashree Prakalpa Application Form.
Related Posts :