Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students Assam Eligibility । Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students Reward and Amount । Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students Application Process ।
Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students Assam 2021- Directorate of Scheduled Castes Welfare, Assam has released the official notification regarding Pre-Matric (IX-X) and Post-Matric Scholarship for the students of Assam belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) of Assam for the year 2021-22. Candidates have to apply through National Scholarship Portal (NSP) www.scholarships.gov.in.
Hello friends, Today we share about ” Assam Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students “ . You get all details like- Eligibility, Application Process, Rewards and selection process. For more information read our post-
Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students Assam 2021
After examining the previous year statistical data of the state of Assam, the government concluded that it is necessary to implement specific schemes related to education in the state. The Assam government has received many applications from the needy students after the implementation of the post-matriculation scholarship.
Assam SC Scholarship 2021- Details
|Name of scholarship||Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students Assam|
|Awarded By||WELFARE OF MINORITIES & DEVELOPMENT|
|Official Website||click here|
Assam SC Scholarship 2021- Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Must be studying in class 11 or above (recognized post-matric and post-secondary courses)
- The annual family income should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Belongs to the specified Scheduled Castes (SC) in respect of the State of Assam.
- Be a domicile of Assam.
- Passed Matriculation or Higher Secondary Examination from a recognized University or Board.
- Not holding any other scholarship/stipend.
Who are Eligible for Assam SC Scholarship 2021
- students studying through correspondence courses.
- Employed students are on leave without pay for the entire duration of the full-time course.
- Students pursuing postgraduate courses in medicine if only they are not allowed to practice during the duration of their course.
Note: Students who have received coaching in any pre-examination training center with financial assistance from Govt. will not be eligible. Get more details official website.
Assam SC Scholarship 2021- Benefits
The scholarship includes the following-
- Maintenance Allowance- Up to a maximum of INR 1,200 per month.
- Compulsory non- Refundable fee reimbursement.
- Study Travel Fee- Maximum INR 1,600 per year.
- Thesis Typing/Printing Fee – Maximum INR 1,600 . So far
- Book Allowance- Maximum INR 1,200 per year.
- Book Bank Facility- Maximum INR 7,500. So far.
- Additional Allowances for Students with Disabilities – Up to a maximum of INR 240 per month.
Assam SC Scholarship 2021– Required Documents
- A copy of the prescribed application form.
- One passport size photo.
- Self-attested copies of certificates, diplomas, degrees etc.
- Caste certificate duly signed by an authorized Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- Income declaration certificate from parents/guardians.
How to Apply for Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students Assam 2021?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button given below.
- Read the directions carefully, select the undertaking and ‘Continue’.
- Select Domicile Status, Scholarship Category (Post Matric), Scheme Type (Scholarship Scheme), Gender, Enter Applicant Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Provide Bank Details (Bank Name, IFSC Code, Account Number).
- Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as the identification details and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
- An Application ID and Password will be generated. Use it for future references.
Note: All applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, once submitted no changes can be made. Applicants are also advised to fill only one application as more than one application will lead to cancellation of the form.
Assam Post Matric Scholarship 2021- Reward
The reward are same as below –
- Admission OR Tuition Fee for class 11th 0r 12th – 7000/- per year .
- Admission or Tuition Fee for UG & PG – 3000/- per year.
- Admission or Tuition Fee for class 11th or 12th[technical or vocational] – 10000/- per year.
Assam Post Matric Scholarship 2021 – Key Dates
Assam Post Matric Scholarship – Renewal Process
All those applicants who want to renew their scholarship must check some light steps given below in this section-
- Candidates have to visit the official portal @scholarship.gov.in.
- Now at the top of the homepage, students will see the “Login” button.
- Click on that button and a dropdown box will open, select the option “Renewal 2021”
- A Login form will be displayed on your screen, enter all the information on it like application id, password and captcha given on the screen.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- A renewal form will be presented on the next page, enter all the details on the form.
- Finally, submit the application form.
Assam Post Matric Scholarship 2021-22 Term &Condition
Before apply in this scholarship , you must have visit the given T&C –
- If the student fails to obtain 50% marks or equivalent grade in the final examination, the scholarship will be terminated. The scholarship will not be awarded for more than the normal period for obtaining Doctoral degree/undergraduate or postgraduate/M.Phil.
- If any other terms and provisions of the scholarship are violated by the students, the scholarship may be postponed or cancelled. The State Government may immediately cancel the award if it is satisfied that the object of breach of these rules governing the scheme.
- There will normally be no movement of applicants from one college to another during the academic year. Except for exceptional academic circumstances and in the interest of the student’s educational profession.
- If the student accepts the scholarship by wrong statement or certificate, his/her scholarship will be forfeited later and the amount of the paid scholarship will be encashed at the instigation of the Government of Assam.
- Scholarships should not be awarded to more than two scholars from the same family.
- The course tuition fee and subsistence allowance will be directly transferred to the candidate’s bank account.
FAQs – Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students Assam 2021
Who can Apply for SC Post matric Scholarship in Assam ?
They all students are eligible for this scholarship scheme ,who studying in class 11th or above and fulfill its term and condition . for more details ,read our post.
How to Check status of Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students 2021 ?
You can check yours scholarship status online . For this you have to visit the national scholarship portal and login with your details or check status there .
Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students Assam Last Date 2021 ?
The last date for online application is December 31, 2021.
2 thoughts on “Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students Assam 2021-22”