Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme for NER , Eligibility for Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021-22, Ishan Uday Scholarship Renewal Process, Ishan Uday Scholarship Last Date , Ishan Uday Scholarship Result List
Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme for NER 2022 - The University Grants Commission (UGC) under MHRD has started the Ishan Uday Scholarship online registration process for the session 2021-22 for the students of Assam and North East region to complete their higher education. Students interested in Ishan Uday Merit Scholarship must read the official notification of UGC Scholarship Guidelines before applying online.
Today we share all information about Ishan Uday Scholarship: Eligibility, Rewards, Merit List, Application Process and Last date . Candidate who are thinking for apply in this scholarship scheme , Read the complete information and details below-
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021-22
UGC Ishan Uday Yojana offers 10,000 new scholarship applications every year from the beginning of 2014-2015 for general, technical and vocational courses including degree courses, medical and para-medical courses.
The scholarship amount will be directly transferred to the scholarship holders bank account. The last date to apply online fresh and renewal will be 30th November 2021 Please visit the official website of NCP and apply now.
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022 – Details
|Scholarship Name||Ishan Uday Scholarship|
|Beneficiaries||Students from North East State|
|Objectives||To provide Scholarships|
|Last Date||see below|
|Official Website||click here|
UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidate who want to apply in this Ishan Uday UGC Scholarship 2021-22 check the qualification details Below-
- Students domicile of North Eastern Region who have passed Higher Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent from a school located in North Eastern Region from any recognized Board including CBSE, ICSE, NIOS and who have secured admission in General, Technical and Vocational courses Is. Including general, medical and para-medical courses are eligible for the scheme.
- To get the Ishan Uday Scholarship, the income of the parent and guardian of the student should not exceed Rs. 4.5 lakh per annum.
Who are Not Eligible for UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship
- Students who are doing course through Open University.
- Students who are already getting stipend to pursue UG courses.
- Students seeking admission from Management quota.
- Students pursuing programs like Diploma courses.
- Students whose parents annual income exceeds Rs. 4.5 lakh.
They all candidate who are fulfill the above conditions are not eligible for UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship
Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022 – Amount Details
- For general Degree Courses - 5400 INR per Month .
- For Technical and professional courses which includes medical or para medical courses - 7800 INR per Month .
Selection Process In Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022
UGC awards 10,000 scholarships every year if the number of candidates exceeds the number of students who will be selected on the basis of marks in class XII or equivalent examination.
How to Apply in Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022
Students who have already applied for any scholarship last year only need to submit the marksheet of the last promotional exam/admission receipt. Eligible and interested students can submit their online UGC Ishan Uday application through NSP portal by given below simple steps-:
- Firstly, You have to open the official website .
- Click here for open now.
- Online Application Link. on Homepage .
- Click on Apply Now
- Enter all the asked information, upload all the required documents and submit the online application.
- After submitting an online application form, take a print out of the final application form for future use.
Note: All applicants are advised to fill the form correctly; Once submitted, no changes can be made. Applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to cancellation of the form.
|Start online application||-|
|Last date of online application||-|
|Institute and defective verification||31/12/2021|
How to check Ishan Uday Scholarship Merit List 2021-22
Students applied for the Ishan Uday Scholarship for 2020-21 will be able to check the merit list with the help of the simple steps given below-:
- Firstly, You have to visit the official website of Ishan Uday Scholarship .by click here
- Now homepage open on your screen .
- Click on Ishan Uday Merit List Link.
- Select academic year, application type, ministry, scheme, state, district.
- Fill the captcha. The cleared image is shown below.
- Finally click on submit button.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile.
- Finally, applicants will get the list of approved scholarship schemes on the screen.
Ishan Uday Scholarship Renewal Process
If you have question about - How renewal Ishan Uday Scholarship ? Then read the given steps -:
- The scholarship scheme will be kept renewed during the duration of the first degree course. The scholarship will not be paid twice for the same year of study.
FAQs – Ishan Uday Scholarship 2021-22
What is the last date for online application in Ishan Uday Scholarship ?
The last date for online application for ishan uday scholarship 2021-22 is 31 december 2021.
Who can apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022?
The all candidate who are domicile from assam and fulfill the eligibility criteria of this scholarship scheme are eligible for online apply.
What is the qualification for Ishan Uday Scholarship 2022?
Students domicile of NER who have passed Class XII or equivalent examination from a school located within NER through any recognized Board of Education including Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), National Institute of Open Schooling has passed. (NIOS) only within the NER, and have obtained admission in general degree courses, technical and vocational courses including medical and paramedical courses (integrated courses included) in recognized universities/colleges/institutions as in this post .
How to check Ishan Uday Scholarship merit List ?
If any candidate who already applied in this scholarship scheme and waiting for merit list , they can check the merit list from official website .
Related Posts :