indira gandhi scholarship for single girl child I indira gandhi scholarship I indira gandhi single child scholarship I Indira Gandhi Scholarship Renew Process
Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2022 – Indira Gandhi’s Single Girl Child Scholarship is an undergraduate scholarship scheme which will help the girl child of our country to go ahead with its objective of getting a great education. If you want to know more about the scholarship scheme then we have shared each and every detail about Indira Gandhi Ekal Girl Child Scholarship 2022 in the below article.
The Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme offered by the organization to help the girl child to continue her education. We have shared eligibility criteria and step by step application process.
Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2022
It is very important to support the girl child in India because of how backward they are due to poverty and also because of the discrimination done to them by their parents or society. Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship is provided by the government which will help around 3,000 girls from across the country every year. The girls will get Rs 3,100 per month for a total time period of two years. This money will be provided so that they can continue their education.
Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship – Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship|
|Who Launched||Government Of India|
|Amount||3100 INR per Month|
|Objectives||To provide scholarships in Eligible Girls Student|
|Beneficiaries||Single Girl Child|
|Official Website||click here|
Indira Gandhi Sigle Girl Child Scholarship – Reward Amount
The following awards will be provided to the beneficiaries in this scholarship:-
- The Single-Girl Child Scholarship provides monetary assistance to 3,000 girls from across the country every year on a monthly basis for a period of two years.
- The scholarship amount is directly transferred to the prize winner’s bank account.
- Also, students have to submit a ‘Continuity Certificate’ in the prescribed format at the end of every three months.
- Selected girl students receive a scholarship amount of INR 3100 per month for a period of 2 years, i.e. 10 months per year, which covers the entire duration of the postgraduate course undertaken by the candidates.
- The prizes are distributed to the students through the UGC designated agency from the date of joining the first year of the PG course. Awardees are required to submit a copy of their award letter and joining report along with photo, address and contact number to the designated agency.
Indira Gandhi Scholarship – Key Dates
|Online Application End Date||30/12/2021|
|Defective Verification Date||15/01/2022|
|Institute Verification Date||15/01/2022|
Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- Applicants must be admitted to a regular, full-time first-year master’s degree course at any designated university or postgraduate college.
- The girl candidate should be the only child of her parents. Candidates should not have any brothers, however girl students who are twin daughters/ fraternal daughters can apply for this UGC scholarship.
- Candidates should not be more than 30 years of age at the time of admission to PG programme.
- Candidates seeking admission in PG course through distance education are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Also, there is no income criterion for the students to be eligible for this scholarship.
Indira Gandhi scholarship – Required Documents
The following documents need to be submitted in this scholarship:-
- It is necessary for the students to have income certificate and caste certificate.
- Proof of admission is required.
- Bank account details of the institution and student should be required.
- The fee structure of the program is required.
- A copy of the passport size photograph and signature of the student.
- Student ID required.
- An affidavit of ₹ 50 stamp paper from the parent/girl duly attested by the First Class Magistrate/Gazetted Officer/SDM mentioning that she is the only child in the family.
How to Apply for Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2022
To apply for the scholarship we need to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Firstly visit the official website of National Scholarship Portal.
- Homepage will be on your screen.
- Now, New Registration. Click on the option called.
- The registration form will be on your screen.
- Read the guidelines carefully.
- Tick Mark on Announcements.
- Now, click continue
- Register yourself with all your details.
- Generate username and password.
- You need to verify your mobile number using OTP.
- Now, log in using your credentials.
- Click on the option called Application Form to fill the application form.
- Upload all your documents.
- After successful submission, take a printout of the duly filled application form.
Indira Gandhi Sigle Girl Child Scholarship – Renewal Process
Candidate ,who already applied in this scholarship scheme and want to renew this . Then follow the steps :-
- Open the official website of the scholarship.
- The homepage of the website will appear.
- Click on New Registration option.
- A new page will open.
- Now click on Apply for renewal option.
- A renewal login form screen will open.
- Now, Login with details.
- Now the renewal form will open.
- Enter renewal details and click on submit option.
Indira Gandhi Scholarship – Helpline Number
Email : email@example.com
Tel. No: 0120-6619540
FAQs – Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2022
What is the last date for Indira Gandhi Scholarship Online Apply ?
The last date for online application is 31st December 2021
What is the eligibility criteria for Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2022 ?
The scholarship is applicable for a single girl child admitted to the first year degree. for more detail , read this post .
Where i apply for Indira Gandhi Scholarship ?
You can apply for Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2022 via National Scholarship Portal . For apply Now , Click Here
Related Posts :