Colgate Scholarship Online Apply । Colgate Scholarship 2021 Application Form । Colgate Scholarship Official Website । Colgate Palmolive Scholarship। Colgate Scholarship Eligibility।
Colgate Scholarship 2022- Colgate Scholarship is one of the international scholarship program launched by the US-based Popular Toothpaste Foundation. This foundation will give five hundred and one scholarship to talented and capable candidates through India every year. The main objective behind starting Colgate and Keep Smile Scholarship Program is to help poor and below poverty line students by giving them scholarship amount for their higher education.
Today we share all information about “Colagate India Scholarship : Eligibility, Rewards and Selection Process”. If you already enroll in this scholarship scheme then must read this post, You get lot of information about Colgate Scholarship 2022 in this post –
Colgate India Scholarship 2022
In this Scholarship All category like SC/ ST/ OBC/ OC candidates will be eligible. Indian citizens having a child below 21 years of age will be allowed to apply for this scheme. Colgate Palmolive India Private Limited Company has started 2 types of scholarships in India.
One is Colgate Scholarship and the other is Smiling India Foundational Scholarship. Colgate Scholarships will be awarded by purchasing Colgate products. The second will be given on the basis of merit and educational qualification.
Colgate Scholarship 2021- Highlights
|Colgate Private Ltd
|Keep india smiling foundation Scholarship
|Students of class 11th /graduation/ diploma / engineering/ vocational courses
|Amount Of Scholarship
|Upto 75,000 INR
Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Objectives
As we all know that there are many meritorious and deserving students who because of their weak financial condition or are not able to get higher education and this creates a lot of difference between them and the society. Keeping this in mind Colgate has started various types of Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program.
Under these schemes various types of scholarships will be provided to the students of class 11 graduate diploma engineering to pursue higher education. With the help of Colgate Scholarship, selected candidates are able to get financial aid and will not face any financial hurdle while pursuing their higher education.
Types of Colgate Scholarship 2022
There are various types of Colgate Scholarships which will be awarded keeping in mind the India Smile Foundation Scholarship Program for sportspersons and individuals of 11th Graduation Engineering Course Vocational Course. Such scholarships are given below-:
- Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program for Class 11
- Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program for 3 Year Diploma/Graduate.
- Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program for BDS Engineering Course.
- Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program for 1 Year Vocational Course.
- Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program for Sportspersons.
- Keep India Smiling Foundation grant to help others personally.
Colgate Scholarship 2021- Eligibility Criteria
The keep india smiling foundation scholarship eligibility below-:
- Keep India smiling foundation scholarship program for class 11 – An applicant must have passed class 10th board exam in 2021 Candidate must be enrolled in class 11th in recognized school annual family income should be less than Rs 5 lakh, he/she must have appeared in class 10th board exam at least Have secured 75% marks.
- Keep India smiling foundation scholarship program for 3 years diploma / graduation – The applicant must have passed class 12th board examination, must have secured at least 60% marks in class 12th board examination, annual family income must be less than Rs 5 lakh. Candidate must have enrolled himself in three years graduation or diploma. Program in Recognized Institute.
- Keep India smiling foundation scholarship program for BDS Engineering courses – The candidate must have passed the 12th board examination in 2021, must have secured at least 60% marks in the class 12th examination or his annual family income must not exceed Rs 5 lakh, must have completed himself in an undergraduate engineering program will be nominated. from a recognized institution.
- Keep India smiling foundation scholarship program for 1 year vocational courses – An applicant must have passed the 12th class board examination in 2021, he must have secured at least 60% marks in the class 12th examination. The annual family income should not exceed Rs 5 lakh. Candidates must have enrolled themselves in any vocational course. recognized institute.
- Keep India smiling foundation scholarship program for Sportspersons – The applicant must have represented the state/country at the national international level of the state in the last 2-3 years, he/she should have rank within 500 in the national ranking and rank 100 within the state’s ranking. The age of the candidate should be between 9 to 16 years. The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs 5 lakh as on 30 June 2021, should be affiliated to a sports coach or a recognized sports federation federation academy.
- Keep India smiling foundation scholarship program for individual helping others – An applicant must be involved in activities such as teaching a group of underprivileged children. Candidate must belong to the economically weaker or middle income group of the society
Required Documents for Colgate Scholarship 2022
The important documents required by the candidates to submit are:
- One passport size photograph.
- Aadhar Card Driving License Voter ID Card Pan Card
- Income certificate BPL certificate Food security certificate and any other certificate of income issued by a competent government authority
- 10th class mark sheet.
- Latest marksheet and education certificate.
- Fee Receipt Admit Card College ID Card Bonafide Certificate.
- Disability certificate.
- Entrance exam result.
- Scanned copy of highest performance obtained.
- Name and Registration of NGO Association.
Most Benefits & Features of Colgate Scholarship 2022
- This scholarship is started by Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program.
- The name of this scholarship is Colgate Scholarship.
- Under which various types of scholarships will be provided to the deserving students.
- The main benefit of this scheme is to bring a big change in the life of the deserving and meritorious student.
- Colgate Scholarship will help deserving students to fulfill their dreams.
- The scholarship amount for higher studies will be awarded to the student belonging to the 11th class engineering course, 3 year undergraduate diploma, one year vocational course, sportsperson and persons helping others.
- Students of the country will be able to take education without any financial constraint.
- This will bridge the gap between the societies.
Colgate India Scholarship – Key Dates
- The last date to apply for India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program for class 11 in Colgate Scholarship is 31 March 2022.
- The last date to apply for the Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program for 3-year Diploma/Graduation is 31 March 2022.
- Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program 31 March 2022 for BDS Engineering Course is the last date to apply.
- Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program for 1-Year Vocational Course 31 March 2022 is the last date to apply.
- Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program for Sportsperson 31st March 2022 is the last date to apply.
- Keep India Smiling Foundation Grants To Help Others 31st March 2022 is the last date to apply.
Keep India Smiling Colgate Scholarship Amount for Class 11th Details
Through the India Smiling Foundation Scholarship , All Eligible candidate will get the scholarship rewards as we shared below –
- Class 11th Colgate Scholarship – 20,000 INR per year for two years .
- One year Vocational Course Scholarship – 20,000 INR for one year .
- Three Years Diploma / Graduate Programme Scholarship – 30,000 INR per year for three years .
- Sport person Colgate Scholarship – 75,000 INR per Year for three years.
- BDS/ Engineering Courses Scholarship – 30,000 INR per Year for four years.
- Individual Helping Other Scholarships – 75,000 INR for two years .
Colgate Scholarship 2022 Rewards Details
The rewards under colagate scholarship 2021 is upto 75000. all are various type of rewards . so check your criteria and get rewards under this scheme .
How to apply for Colgate scholarship 2022
Interested applicants who want to apply for various scholarships under Colgate Scholarship Scheme have to follow the below mentioned procedures:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Buddy4Study.
- Home page will appear in front of you.
- On the home page look under the section Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarships.
- Now click on Apply Now option.
- The registration form will appear in front of you.
- You have to fill all the details asked in the form.
- After entering the details attach all your important documents.
- After attaching the document click on register option.
- Your registration will be done successfully.
Colgate scholarship 2022 – Selection Process
Colgate scholarship 2022- Contact Details
- First of all you have to visit Colgate Palmolive official website.
- Home page will appear in front of you
- On the home page, click on the Contact Us option.
- Now enter your query and submit .
Helpline Number for colgate scholarship
Monday to Friday 10:00 AM TO 6:00 PM
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs – Keep India smiling foundation scholarship
What is the official website for colgate scholarship online apply ?
The official website for colgate scholarship online apply is – buddy4study.com
What is the last date of Colgate Scholarship 2022 ?
The last date of Colgate Scholarship 2022 is march 31, for more detailed information – kindly visit our post .
Related Posts :-
- Pragati Scholarship For Girls 2021-22: Apply Online
- Paramparik Scholarship Online Application 2022
- Aikyashree Scholarship 2021-22 Online Application form
- West Bengal HS Scholarship 2021: List & Benefits
- Hindi Scholarship Scheme