Assam Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students 20021-22 Apply Now Assam Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students Eligibility & Rewards
Assam Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students 20021-22 :- The scholarship is applicable for the candidates who are the natives of Assam. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to ST students studying after matriculation or at secondary level to enable them to complete their education.
Hello friends, Today we share all details about ” Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students 20021-22 Eligibility, Rewards and Application Process” . If you want to check your eligibility and qualification details ,then read this post carefully-
Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students 2021-22
The Government of India has released the official notification for the Assam ST Scholarship Scheme 2021. Basically, these scholarships are pre-matric and post-matric scholarships for the students of Assam belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST) for the year 2021-22.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for ST Scholarship Assam 2021 through National Scholarship Portal (NSP) at www.scholarships.gov.in.
Assam ST Scholarship 2021- Highlights
|Scholarship Name||Post -Matric Scholarship For ST Students , Assam|
|Beneficiaries||Class 11th or Above ST Students|
|Official Website||click here|
Assam Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students – Eligibility Criteria
- Must be studying in class 11 or above (recognized post-matric and post-secondary courses)
- The annual family income should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Belongs to a Scheduled Tribe (ST) specified in respect of the State of Assam.
- Be a domicile of Assam.
- Passed Matriculation or Higher Secondary Examination from a recognized University or Board.
- Not holding any other scholarship/stipend.
Assam ST Scholarship 2021- Key Dates
|Last Date for apply online||31/12/2021|
|Last Date for Defective Verification||31/01/2022|
|Last Date for Institute Verification||31/02/2022|
Assam ST Scholarship 2021– Required Documents
- A copy of the application duly filled in the prescribed form.
- one passport size photo.
- Attested copies of all relevant certificates/diplomas/degrees in respect of the examinations passed.
- Caste certificate signed by an authorized revenue officer.
- Income declaration Certificate of parents/guardians.
Assam ST Scholarship 2021 – Benefits & Rewards
- Fee for enrollment/registration, tuition, library, magazine, medical examination and other such fees.
- Maximum INR 1,600 Per year fee for study tours.
- Thesis typing and printing fee is maximum INR 1,600 for research students.
- Additional allowances up to Rs 240 per month for disabled ST students.
- Assistance up to Rs 7,500 for setting up a book bank.
Assam Post Matric ST Scholarship 2021- Maintenance allowance
- Eligible students under Group 1 will receive INR 1,200 per month (dormitory) and INR 550 per month (day scholars).
- Eligible students under Group 2 will receive INR 820 per month (dormitory) and INR 530 per month (day scholars).
- Eligible students under Group 3 will receive Rs 570 per month (dormitory) and Rs 300 per month (day scholars).
- Eligible students under Group 4 will receive Rs 380 per month (dormitory) and Rs 230 per month (day scholars).
How to Apply for Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students ?
Eligible candidates can apply for Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students 20021-22 through the following steps –
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button given below.
- Read the directions carefully, select the undertaking and ‘Continue’.
- Select Domicile Status, Scholarship Category (Post Matric), Scheme Type (Scholarship Scheme), Gender, Enter Applicant Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID.
- Provide Bank Details (Bank Name, IFSC Code, Account Number),
- Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as the identification details and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
- An Application ID and Password will be generated. Use it for future references.
Note- : All applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, once submitted no changes can be made. Applicants are also advised to fill only one application as more than one application will lead to cancellation of the form.
Assam Post Matric Scholarship – Helpline Number
Phone – 0210 – 6619540
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Posts -:
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students Assam 2021-22
- Pragati Scholarship For Girls 2021-22: Apply Online, Status, Merit List
- Oasis Scholarship Status 2021: Check Application Status, List of Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount 2021:SVMCM Scholarship Reward