Aikyashree Scholarship 2021 । West Bengal Aikyashree Scholarship । Aikyashree Scholarship List । WB Aikyashree Minority Scholarship Scheme 2021 । Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme Form । Aikyashree Scholarship Application Status
WB Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme – West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation has launched a scholarship scheme named Aikyashree Scholarship for the students of minority community of West Bengal. Under this scholarship scheme, financial assistance is provided to the deserving students both at the college and school level. Through this scholarship scheme, the government provides social -economic benefits and educational opportunities to minority students. This scholarship scheme is a kind of end to end scholarship for the students of West Bengal. Through this scholarship, students can get financial assistance from class 1 to PhD level.
Hello Friends, Today we are Provide information about ” West Bangal Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme” . If you want to apply in this scheme then you have to read this post before apply. See the all eligibility criteria and process below:-
Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme West Bengal
The Minorities Development and Finance Corporation of West Bengal is the nodal organization for this scholarship program. As the government has conducted this program. So they are giving financial help to the students. It has supported school as well as college students. Also, students who are eligible for this support. Prior to this, various scholarship programs are going on in the state.
In This scheme An applicant, who wishes to study higher education. But due to financial constraints in the family. They can’t afford it. Now they can apply under Aikyashree Scholarship 2021-22. And can study up to PhD. The scheme mainly covers all minority students like Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains and Parsis. And it is applicable only to the citizens of West Bengal state.
Highlights of Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Aikyashree Scholarship 2021|
|Related State||West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||All minority community students|
|Objectives||To Provide Financial Assistance For Higher Education|
|Application start||15 August 2021|
|Official Website||click here|
AikyaShree Scholarship Beneficiaries
The all beneficiaries of ” West Bengal Aikyashree scholarship ” are as follows:-
- Students belonging to Muslim community of West Bengal
- Students who belong to Christian community in West Bengal
- Students belonging to Sikh community in West Bengal
- Student who belongs to Buddhist community in West Bengal
- Students belonging to Parsi community in West Bengal
- Students belonging to Jain community in West Bengal.
They all are Beneficiaries of Aikyashree scholarship West Bengal
Aikyashree Scholarship Details
West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) is offering the following scholarship schemes through Aikyashree Scholarship 2021 Portal. Students can apply for these government scholarship schemes-:
- WB Pre Matric Scholarship
- WB Post Matric Scholarship
- WB Merit cum Means Scholarship
- Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship
- Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship (SVMCM)
All these scholarships are available only for West Bengal minority students who are studying in any institution in West Bengal and these schemes can apply online from Aikyashree Scholarship 2021 portal.
WB Pre Matric Scholarship
In this scheme Financial incentives ranging from Rs 150 to Rs 750 per month are provided through this scholarship scheme with an ad-hoc reward of Rs 1000 per year. Students studying in class 9th and 10th can avail benefits of West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme.
West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship
Through this scholarship scheme, financial incentive is provided to the beneficiaries from Rs 160 to Rs 1200 per month. Students who are studying in class 11th and 12th can take advantage of this scholarship scheme. Only those students who belong to SC, ST and OBC category can avail this scheme. It is to be noted that the students studying at post matriculation or post secondary level will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
Hindi Scholarship Scheme
Those students who are studying in non Hindi speaking states like West Bengal will be provided Hindi Scholarship Scheme. Only those students who are studying in higher secondary or undergraduate or postgraduate or research level courses can avail this scheme. Under this scheme, financial incentive amount ranging from Rs 300 to Rs 1000 per month will be provided to the students.
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
Under this scholarship scheme students will be provided Rs 8000 per month which will depend on their level of education. Students from class 11 to PhD level can apply for this scholarship scheme. This scholarship will be distributed among the students according to their academic gains and financial needs.
Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship
Under this scholarship scheme, financial incentive of Rs 3000 per month is provided to the beneficiaries along with an annual book grant of Rs 2000. This scholarship is available only for female students studying in class 12th. Those girl students who are pursuing undergraduate courses in basic science, engineering, medicine etc. can also take advantage of this scheme.
Aikyashree Scholarship Scheme Benefits or Features
- West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation has launched a scholarship scheme named Aikyasree Scholarship
- Under this scholarship scheme, students from minority community are provided financial incentives for their education.
- Financial incentives are provided to the students at both college and school level through this scheme
- With the help of this scholarship, the government provides social-economic and educational opportunities to minority students.
- This scholarship scheme is one of a kind end to end scholarship for West Bengal students
- Through this scholarship scheme, students can get financial aid from class 1 to PhD level
- Priority will be given to women under Aikyashri Scholarship Scheme
- With the help of this scholarship scheme the student will become financially independent
- This scheme is going to increase the literacy ratio in the state.
- Now students don’t have to worry about financial burden
- It is to be noted that only students from minority community can avail this scheme.
Aikyashree Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must be a student. Studied in a school, college or institution recognized by the Governing Board or University.
- Also, the student must be from the state of West Bengal.
- Class 1 to Ph.D. students up to level can apply under this program.
- The applicant must have at least 50% marks in the previous class.
- The family income of the students should not exceed 2 lakh per annum to apply.
- Since this scholarship is for minorities. So SC/ST/OBC students can apply.
- For girl students up to class 12th. The Kanga Meghana Barity Scheme has been launched by the government.
Along with this, financial help is also given to Hindi students. Through Hindi Scholarship Program.
Required Documents for Aikyashree scholarship
If you are going to apply in this scheme then you must have the following document:-
- Aadhar Card
- Family Income certificate
- Ration Card
- Self Certified Community Certificate
- Fee Receipt of the current class
- Self-attested certificate of previous class mark sheet.
- Bonafide Certificate
- Bank Account details
- Phone Number
- Passport size Photo
AikyaShree Scholarship 2021 Online Apply
If you want to apply for Aikyashree Scholarship then you have to follow the steps given below:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation.
- Home page will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you will find New Registration 2020-21. You have to click here.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to select your district
- After that the application form will open in front of you
- You have to enter all the required details in this application form like your state, district, block, name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, religion, date of birth, mobile number, savings account number, IFS code, etc.
- Now you have to click on submit and proceed
- After that, you have to upload all the required documents
- Now you submit. have to click on
- You can apply for Aikyasree Scholarship by following this procedure.
AikyaShree Scholarship 2021 Helpline Number
Toll free no. 1800-120-2130
Email – email@example.com
👉 Official website- click here
👉 WBMDFC – Click here
👉 Other – click here
AikyaShree Scholarship FAQs
When Started online application form of Aikyashree Scholarship?
The online application for Aikyashree Scholarship has been started from 15 August 2021 .
What is the last date of Aikyashree scholarship online apply?
The last date of Aikyashree scholarship 2021 is March 2022
Who qualify for Aikyashree scholarship 2021 ?
Applicant must be a native of West Bengal. Must be studying in a School/Institute recognized by an Educational Board/Council/University of State/Central Government. Should have obtained not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the last final examination.
Can Gernal Category students apply in Aikyashree scholarship 2021 ?
No, in this scheme only minority community students apply online.
What is the Aikyashree scholarship 2021 Helpline Number?
The Helpline Number is – 1800-120-2130