A brochure regarding activities of W.B.C.W has been prepared.Two survey based reports have been prepared and are available at the library -
- (i) Selp Help Group Movement in West Bengal.
- (ii) Alternative Livelihoods for Women in Singur
'Prakalpa Nirdeshika' - a directory of schemes of Central & State Governments has also been published in Bengali. The original text was compiled in English by Sachetana. Two posters, one to prevent trafficking at Ganga Sagar Mela and the other on PWDVA, have been prepared in two versions i.e. in Bengali and in Hindi. Besides 'Narikantha', the quarterly newsletter, six-montly reports of this Commission are published at a regular interval.
List of All Publications
- The Changing Status of Women in West Bengal 1970-2000: the Challenge Ahead' Edited by Prof. Jasodhara Bagchi, Published by Sage in February 2005
- 'A study on The Family Courts in West Bengal' by Ms. Flavia Agnes, published by West Bengal Commission for Women, Published in September, 2004
- 'Aini Adhikar Janun - 1 : Pon Debo Na Pon Nebo Na' By Bharati Mutsuddi, Jointly published by West Bengal Commission for Women and Ababhash. Published in August, 2004
- 'Aini Adhikar Janun - 2 : Chaley Ki Meye? Bhruner Linganirnoy Birodhi Ain.' By Malini Bhattacharya, Jointly published by West Bengal Commission for Women and Ababhash. Published in August, 2004
- 'Implementing Vishaka : a Status Report' Survey conducted by West Bengal Commission for Women with Sanhita, supported by Action Aid India, Kolkata RO, Published in August, 2004
- 'Meyeder Chokhe Ain 0 Ainer Chokhe Meyera', Edited by Jasodhara Bagchi and Anindita Bhaduri, Jointly published by West Bengal State Women's Commission and School of Women's Studies, Jadavpur University, Published in September, 2001.
- Dharshhan O Ain - Sexual Violence and Law. A study arising out of seminars organized by West Bengal Commission for Women, 2000-2001, written and prepared by Malini Bhattacharya and Smita Khator, Published by West Bengal State Women's Commission, Published in March, 2002.
- 'Paschim Banga Mahila Commission - Uddesya O Karanio', Published by West Bengal Commission for Women
- 'Balya Bibaha Nirodhak Ain, 1929', Bengali translation, Published by West Bengal Commission for Women
Books for Sale
- Meyeder Chokhe Ain O Ainer Chokhe Meyera, Jasodhara Bagchi & Anindita Bhaduri, W.B.C.W., Rs. 30/-
- Sexual Violence and Law, Malini Bhattacharya & Smita Khator, W.B.C.W., Rs. 20/-
- Aini Adhikar Janun-1 : Pon Debo Na Pon Nebo Na (Panpratha Viradhok Ain), Bharati Mutsuddi, W.B.C.W. & Ababhas,Rs. 20/-
- Aini Adhikar Janun-2 Chhele ki Meye (Bhruner Lingo Nirnoy Birodhi Ain), Malini Bhattacharya, W.B.C.W. & Ababhas, Rs. 25/-
- Sishukanya : Ai Samaye Ai Muhurte - Samasya O Sahay, Gairika Ghosh, W.B.C.W. & Ababhas, Rs. 50/-
- Paschimbangey Nari O Sishu Pachar : Ekti Samikshya-bhittik Parjalochana, Sarbani Bhattacharya, W.B.C.W. & Ababhas, Rs. 40/-
- Implementing Vishakha : Report, Sanhita, W.B.C.W. & Ababhas, Nil
- A Study of Family Courts in West Bengal, Flavia Agnes, W.B.C.W. Rs. 100/- (Institute) Rs. 30/- (Individual)
- Jago Nari Gram Jagao, W.B.C.W. Nil
- The West BengalCommission for Women : 2001-07, Sharmistha Dutta Gupta, W.B.C.W. Rs. 50/-
- In Radha's Name : Widows and Other Women in Brindaban, Malini Bhattacharya, Tulika Books & W.B.C.W., Rs. 200/-
- Prakalpa Nirdeshika : Paschimbanger Bisesh Ullekhsaha Kendriyo O Rajyo Sarkar Rupaito Bibhinno Prokalpo, Rajib Kundu, tr, W.B.C.W. & Ababhas, Rs. 30/- (Individual), Rs. 100 (Institution).